Please fill in the online application form if you want to apply as a student for any course in Salford College. This form needs to be filled up online.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully and once you accept them tick the box underneath for going to the application.
Please either attach the documents along with the form or you can submit the documents personally at the enrollment office.
Fees can be either paid online using credit card, Paypal or over the counter at the college via cash. Please don't forget to attach the remittance advise along with the application.
(Please note that it is mandatory that all international students have paid for OSHC, before applying for a student visa.
For more information regarding the premium and type of cover please check BUPA website (http://www.bupa.com.au/oshc). OSHC is also provided by other insurance providers. For further information please contact the College (firstname.lastname@example.org)
It is your responsibility to send us your flight details when they are available. For more details, regarding the charges please contact the College at email@example.com
*From 1 January 2015, Australian law prevents colleges from issuing a nationally recognised VET qualification or statement of attainment when a student completes the course if he/she does not have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). In addition, we are required to include the student's USI in the data we submit to NCVER.
If you have not yet obtained a USI you can apply for it directly at http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-USI/ on computer or mobile device. Please note that if you would like to specify your gender as ‘other’ you will need to contact the USI Office for assistance.
if "No", You can create your USI account here.
else, If you want Salford college to create USI account on your behalf, please download the form here and attach with this application.
Please upload the documents below
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, Salford College is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by Salford College for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. Salford College may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including Commonwealth and State or Territory Government Departments and authorised agencies; NCVER; Organisations conducting student surveys; and Researchers.
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
• Issuing statements of attainment or qualification, and populating authenticated VET transcripts;
• facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
• understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
• administering VET, including programme administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
I confirm that I have read a copy of Salford College International student handbook and information available on https://salfordcollege.edu.au/_documents/International-Student-Handbook.pdf and fully understand the requirements of the course.
2. I have read, understood and consent to the Terms and Conditions of Enrollment, the Fees Payment, terms of payment and Refund Procedures at Salford College as available on website https://salfordcollege.edu.au/
3. I consent to DHA providing Salford College with any information about my visa status from the time of my application to the time of my departure from Australia
4. I understand that this agreement and the availability of complaints and appeals processes do not remove the right of the student to take action under Australia’s consumer protection laws.
5. I declare that the information I have provided to the best of my knowledge is true and correct. I understand that any changes to my study plan may be considered detrimental.
6. I agree to allow any photographs, testimonials and videos taken of me, to be used by Salford College for advertising or promotional purpose. I declare that the information provided by me on this form is true and correct, and I understand that this information will be treated as private and confidential and will not be divulged without my written consent, except where Salford College is legally obliged to do so. I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above.
I agree to pay $350 application fees (non-refundable)
For Netbank transfer account details are:
ACCOUNT NAME : SALFORD COLLEGE
BSB : 035039
ACCOUNT NO : 288734